Job Listing for "Arabic Jobs"
Search result for Arabic Jobs in India are listed bellow. Jobzed.com is your partner for searching job vacancies and building up a career in India which also includes areas of India like Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Surat, Pune and Jaipur. You can search more similar jobs using our website for you to start working on your career.
UNICEF works in some of the world’s toughest places, to reach the world’s most disadvantaged children. Across 190 countries and territories to protect the...
Posted 4 days ago
Company: Ministry of Culture
Location: New Delhi, Delhi
(i) Master degree from a recognized University by UGC or Association of Indian Universities in Museology or History of Art or History or Sanskrit or Pali or...
Posted 16 days ago
Company: Fortis Healthcare
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
Daily assessment of patients in the Inpatient wards Co-ordinate with Consultants and all other concerned departments to ensure delivery of quality care...
Posted 30+ days ago
Our Client is a leading group of companies within the Retail Sector in Dubai, United Arab Emirates looking for a Category Analyst responsible for the execution of strategic and operational sourcing, and for all creation of purchase orders related to the category. The job role will be directly reporting to the Category Manager. Job Responsibilities: - Support Category managers in executing category sourcing initiatives by compiling supply market information
The DOS is responsible for registrations, applicable regulations and homologations within the country/region. In addition the Operations Specialist is expected to drive improvement-projects as a support for the department managers, field sales and delivery team. Job Details Date Posted: 2017-02-17 Job Location: United Arab Emirates Job Role: Administration Company Industry: Automotive Preferred Candidate Career Level: Executive/Director Apply Now - Jobs in UAE - Administration Jobs in UAE - Search All Jobs
The Role The Tesla Delivery team is committed to providing the best customer experience from the time an order is placed through the day of delivery. The focus of the Delivery Experience Specialist is to manage valuable relationships over several months and help customers prepare for ownership by covering important topics like charging, financing, registration, trade-ins and appointment logistics.
• Create and update product data, coverage areas, delivery region, working hours, contact numbers, images and logos on our Website. • Set up, monitor and manage online order transmission. • Upload and maintain the new promotions / offers & Banners on our Website/portal • Link with sales for any immediate changes
Job brief As a Secretary/ Arabic typist you will assume the duty of clerical and administrative support in order to optimize workflow procedures in the office. You will assist colleagues and executives by supporting them with planning and distributing information. You will be the point of reference for all queries, requests or issues and will be an integral part of the company’s workforce.
It is said that education is what you remember when you leave school and this is a result of inspirational teaching that creates learning experiences that last a lifetime. Teaching at NGS represents an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and committed individual to join our exciting school. It would suit experienced candidates who are looking to secure their employment for the new academic year 2017-2018. - Our school has an urgent requirement for teachers that are proficient and experienced at teaching Arabic collectively (for 1st & 2nd language learners) & Islamic Studies at KG1&2, Key Stages 1 & 2, 3 & 4,5.
A contracting is looking for Quantity Surveyor Arabic preferred who has expereince in Pre and Post Contract Stage. Job Details Date Posted: 2017-02-05 Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates Job Role: Engineering Company Industry: Construction; Construction/Civil Engineering Preferred Candidate Career Level: Mid Career Degree: Bachelor's degree Apply Now - Jobs in UAE - Engineering Jobs in UAE - Search All Jobs
We are looking for a competent Executive Secretary to support our Chairman in our company. You will be the one to organize and maintain the chairman's schedule and assist him by performing a variety of administrative tasks.
• Builds relationship with job seekers and Clients using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking; • Familiar with the whole recruitment cycle from job descriptions to selection process up to selection of candidates. • Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements Websites and Job Portals; contacting recruiters, using job sites and head hunting. • Determines client requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
Sales Executive - fluent in Arabic - Investments One of the leading Investments firms within the industry are hiring for a Sales Executive to join the successful team. One of the very few in the world granted Government Licenses in several countries to promote their programs. Our main role is to support our clients and families obtaining an alternative nationality as a path to wealth preservation and free travel
Create a good client/ customer relationship via social media to maintain the integrity of the brand and assist the Web Content Specialist as required with tasks such as writing, reviewing and editing content of online activities and ad hoc campaigns, creating accurately productive copy appropriate to the strategy and goals assigned. Job Details Date Posted: 2017-01-12 Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates Job Role: Marketing and PR Company Industry: Hospitality/Tourism/Travel Preferred Candidate Career Level: Mid Career Apply Now - Jobs in UAE - Marketing and PR Jobs in UAE - Search All Jobs
MAIN PURPOSE : To provide assistance and administrative support to the Chairman. • Scanning and forwarding correspondence to the Chairman as necessary. • Managing and collecting incoming and outgoing post, faxes and e-mails
- At least 8 years experience in the F&B industry. - 5 years experience in Managerial roles in UAE.
As a dealer, the candidate will be part of the ALM team managing the liquidity position of the bank. Accountabilities: •To stay abreast of the market developments and potential changes in market liquidity •To contribute in achieving a revenue target •To contribute in minimizing the funding cost for the bank •To contribute in managing the interest rate gaps for the bank •Hands on rates trading experience to hedge / trade interest rate risk on banks books.
• Co-ordinate with all the firm’s lawyers on case proceedings and all in house legal works on a day to day basis and supervise the completion of the same. • Maintain work schedules for individual lawyers and legal researchers • Interact with the clients and works entrusted to the firm. • Report to the Firm’s Management and provide updates on a regular basis.
- Advise clients on corporate, commercial, IP, labour matters, Company formation & procedures in the UAE, - Prepare legal opinions, draft contracts, memos and other documentation in English & Arabic, - Attend client meetings, provide legal advice and consultation in English - Assist in litigation matters, pleadings and related legal advisory works - Assist in generating client prospects Job Details Date Posted: 2016-12-29 Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates Job Role: Legal Company Industry: Legal Preferred Candidate Career Level: Management Nationality: United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen Apply Now - Jobs in UAE - Legal Jobs in UAE - Search All Jobs
The Company: Arabic Language School Major Responsibilities: - Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials. - Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts.
• Perform a wide variety of executive secretarial and administrative duties as required by daily operations in the Director’s office; • Answer, screen and accept communication on behalf of the Director, including telephone calls, e-mail messages, and office visitors; • Provide assistance using independent judgment to determine those requiring priority attention; • Attend Director’s meetings and take minutes; • Coordinate and maintain Director’s activities, schedules and calendar; • Develop and recommend ISO and OHSAS compliant procedures and systems to ensure smooth office operations and make procedures available for bid submissions • Review and summarize miscellaneous contracts, reports and documents and prepare background documents as necessary; • Draft and deliver presentations as needed • Participate in and record minutes of the Management Review Committee • Direct and supervise the activities of the HSE Officer • Make travel arrangements for Director, coordinate with the travel coordinator on this responsibility; • Perform other related duties as may be required by the senior management Job Details Date Posted: 2016-11-28 Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates Job Role: Secretarial Company Industry: Other Preferred Candidate Career Level: Mid Career Gender: Female Nationality: United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen Apply Now - Jobs in UAE - Secretarial Jobs in UAE - Search All Jobs
• Build relationships with new and existing clients to ensure that they are engaged and getting the most value from our services; • Proactively work with clients to understand their current needs initiatives and align them to the appropriate Car Spa services; • Engage with all customers and conduct client meetings over the phone; • Partner with Sales Executives to manage client relationships; • Work with management team to respond to complaints, taking any and all appropriate actions to turn dissatisfied guests into return guests; • Ensure that all services are performed according to our quality and speed of service guidelines; • Treat guests and fellow associates with honesty, integrity and commitment to our Guiding Principles; • Maintain a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep the location operating to its standard and to set a positive example to team members; • Anticipate guest and store needs by constantly evaluating environment and guests for visual cues; • Deliver VIP Service to all guests by being engaged with our guest's needs and desires; • Maintains a clean and organized workplace for our guests and team member's satisfaction; • Maintains regular and consistent attendance and punctuality; • Work with a sense of urgency that demonstrates the value we place on our guest's time; • Adherence to our uniform and grooming standards; • Performs other related duties as may be required by immediate supervisor Job Details Date Posted: 2016-11-28 Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates Job Role: Customer Service Company Industry: Automotive Preferred Candidate Career Level: Mid Career Nationality: United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen Apply Now - Jobs in UAE - Customer Service Jobs in UAE - Search All Jobs
Specialized Medical Center in Abu Dhabi is looking for an Ophthalmologist Job Details Date Posted: 2016-11-23 Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates Job Role: Healthcare/Medical Company Industry: Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician Monthly Salary: US $15,000 Preferred Candidate Career Level: Mid Career Nationality: United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen Apply Now - Jobs in UAE - Healthcare/Medical Jobs in UAE - Search All Jobs