Job Listing for "bollore logistics llc"
Search result for bollore logistics llc in India are listed bellow. Jobzed.com is your partner for searching job vacancies and building up a career in India which also includes areas of India like Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Surat, Pune and Jaipur. You can search more similar jobs using our website for you to start working on your career.
1/ Network / Trade Lane development Entry point for all network agencies in Africa. Network follow up and control tower for live shipments Travels to Africa entities in support of Africa route development Analyse current freight volumes (flows and GM) for Africa (import + export) Carry out regular market and local competition watches Maintain up to date information regarding country offices and abilities. Keep up to da4te with country developments Propose sales campaigns and sales trips overseas on assigned trade lane(s) to the Country Commercial Director Conduct sales lead management on the assigned trade lane 2/ African Portfolio management Have a sales follow-up on import and export accounts, based on a portfolio defined with the Commercial Director Continuously develop the relationships with existing clients Ensure the service provided to clients meet their expectations Support operational team in terms of client relationship, if and when required Promote African Network to local & regional customers’ 3 / Tenders management Coordinate and support network tenders, through assistance of the local pricing team Obtain, maintain and update the rates and make it available to the local commercial team Continuously benchmark rates within industry Follows up with network / Clients for Sea/Air products to Africa
1) Update of suppliers’ portfolio - Ensure that all the truckers used by Bolloré Group are registered on Link Partners with proper status (spot vs. active) - Assist the truckers of the perimeter with the referencing process - Coordinate the validation of the different concerned department for their parts - Ensure correctness of truckers’ rates 2) Market monitoring - Companies surveillance with the local road departments to identify the potential risks (dependency, receivership, bankruptcy, loss of insurance coverage, bad press, competitor takeover) in order to lead common actions with the concerned departments - Market watch with the local road teams to identify new potential trucking companies offering added value to the Group - Ensure accuracy, completeness, and freshness of data - Sourcing of additional truckers for new businesses or replacement 3) Link Partners Key User - Inform support of potential bugs and ensure the tool is in line with market/legal requirements by proposing needed evolution - Bring support to tender desk for road freight quotes - Manage local truckers’ relationship and negotiations 4) Road Freight Expert - Re engineering of local transport plans 5) Operations Monitoring - Local relay for the application of the company’s road strategy - Analysis of KPI’s and definition of actions plan together with SSC - Follow-up on results of defined actions for continuous improvement Job Details Posted Date: 2019-01-20 Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates Job Role: Management Company Industry: Distributions and Logistics; Shipping Monthly Salary: US $6,000 Preferred Candidate Career Level: Management
- Present proposals and estimates with regards to trade in Africa with established markets. - Manage portfolio of customers based on geographical area and expanding the company’s presence . - Work closely with products to help acquire new business and penetrate through competition .
1- To provide operational support to all Bolloré Logistics clients and partners in Dubai to achieve efficient service delivery to our clients and maintaining a high level of standards 2- Ensure effective liaison with agents and coordinated arrangement of shipments 3- Negotiate with carrier to the lowest best price with comprehensive payment terms 4- Approve bookings for container and freight pick up, and ensure coordination for shipments. 5- Prepare Sea Freight shipping documents 6- Take responsibility for the shipment from its origin country until the shipment is delivered to the Warehouse 7- Review and sign off shipping documents while ensuring completeness and accuracy 8- Assist to prepare Authorization letter and send to forwarder together with shipping documents for clearance of the goods from the port 9- Seek innovative ways to improve service and cost, which will include both technological and process improvements 10- Ensure appropriate coordination between land, marine, and air operations crews in different locations and provide appropriate support to facilitate operations 11- Ensure compliance with import/export regulations for all equipment and materials 12- Review and approve and follow up the documents, processes and controls of freight payment and audit system and ensure all documents, processes and controls are updated.
A. Manage account from prospection stage to customer care • Assist outside sales by receiving and handling inquiries from prospect and customers • Assist outside sales with punctual visits to customer whenever needed • Ultimately in charge to gather requirements from a customer and sale commitment before transmission to Middle Office • Participate with Customer Business Solution (CBS) in the implementation plan of Bollore Logistics commitments • Maintaining rates validity with customers B. Handle Quotations/ SOP and transfer to Customer Operation Support • In charge of replying to customer with quotation within a limited timeframe which include: o Advise customer on transport (operations, contingencies, insurances, customs, routing…) o Review routing provided by MO o Carry out quotation o Set validity o Insure Terms and Conditions are included • Ensure quotation reminders and follow up feedback to customer • For validated quotes, participate to the set-up of customer’s accounts as per country procedures • Establish SOPs as per customer's needs • Ensure SOPs are transferred upon strict validation by Customer Operation Support (COS) C.
Ensure effective liaison with agents and coordinated arrangement of shipments Negotiate with carrier to the lowest best price with comprehensive payment terms Approve bookings for container and freight pick up, and ensure coordination for shipments. Prepare shipping documents such as Air Way Bill (AWB) Prepare Customs Bill of Entry (CBE) Take responsibility for the shipment from its origin country until the shipment is delivered to the Warehouse Review and sign off shipping documents while ensuring completeness and accuracy Assist to prepare Authorization letter and send to forwarder together with shipping documents for clearance of the goods from the port Seek innovative ways to improve service and cost, which will include both technological and process improvements Ensure appropriate coordination between land, marine, and air operations crews in different locations and provide appropriate support to facilitate operations Ensure compliance with import/export regulations for all equipment and materials Review and approve and follow up the documents, processes and controls of freight payment and audit system and ensure all documents, processes and controls are updated.
• Present proposals and estimates with regards to trade in Africa with established markets • Manage portfolio of customers based on geographical area and expanding the company’s presence • Work closely with products to help acquire new business and penetrate through competition • Win, Retain, Grow new and existing customers (Conversion, Penetration, Retention) • Coordinate with operations and customer service to execute the shipping process based on SOP • Build a rapport with customers to increase opportunity and develop business • Be responsible for Contract Compliance/Renewal • Ensure on time payments of customer accounts. • Churn management.
• Follows relevant policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner. • Follows the day-to-day operations related to own job under the defined guidelines and timelines.
Company: North East Regional Institute of Education Shillong
NERIE Jobs 2019: 03 Computer Typist Vacancy for Array Salary 17,604 published on 7th May 2019. On 07/05/2019, NERIE announced Job notification to hire...
Posted 18 days ago
Company: Aditya Birla Group
Location: Dhar, Madhya Pradesh
Requisition Title:Staff-Process (Dhar Cement Works) Job Number::190102TO Schedule:Full-time Primary Location:IND-MP-Ultra Tech Cement, Dhar Organization...
Posted 5 hours ago
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
JOB SUMMARY Must be highly energetic, professional and well groomed. Must be fluent in written and spoken English. Good computer knowledge and handle front...
Posted 5 months ago
Company: Always best
Location: Rajkot, Gujarat
Location: Rajkot, GujaratEducation: 12th Pass/Any Graduate Experience: Fresher/ExperienceSalary: 10000/- To 15000/- Details: Sort And Distribute...
Posted 30+ days ago
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Primary Location: India,Maharashtra,Mumbai Education: Bachelor's Degree Job Function: Operations - Core Schedule: Full-time Shift: Day Job Employee Status:...
Posted 8 days ago
Company: MYAKS INDIA FOUNDATION
Location: Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh
CONTACT HR 9425941379 Airport Ground Staff Job for freshers in Reputed Airlines Male and female both can apply Freshers can only apply Job role: Ground Staff...
Posted 26 days ago
Company: Ministry of Women and Child Development
Location: New Delhi, Delhi
No. of Vacancy 01 Pay Rs 35000/- pm Educational Qualification PG/ Graduate degree from a recognized university 10 yrs of exp. in establishment and...
Posted 12 days ago
Interesting Alternative Jobs to "bollore logistics llc"
- Audit Services Associate – Robert Walters Exciting role with a top multinational looking for a technically astute audit professional with prior experience in programme and project management, systems management and managing the audit administration (information systems) in Dubai, UAE. The candidate should either come from a Big 4 or multinational background with strong stakeholder management ...
- Tele caller / Sales Associate Details: Requirements Should be able to work with a Team. Keep accurate and detailed records of calls made and results achieved Good at Computers. Proven tr…
- SALON RECEPTIONIST up to 3.5K AED for a Salon Chain in Dubai Open to all nationalities Female, 35 years old and below Minimum 2 years’ experience on similar role (home country is okay) Must have Salon Iris software background Knowledgeable in managing bookings and reservation Experienced in cashiering and handling petty cash Presentable and pleasing personality Good communication and customer service ...
- MEP Coordinator – Apart from Electromechanical works, should have sound knowledge in project management of hospitals and healthcare project. – Should have an excellent track record in deploying full fledged healthcare turnkey operations in the region. – Minimum 10 years experience in above position with at least 5 years in hospital ...
- Technical Support Growel Softech Pvt. Ltd. – Gurgaon, Haryana – Provides technical support to the creation and delivery of card schemes(VISA,MasterCard, Union Pay, JCB) for their latest programs
- Customer Success Engineer with a Fast Growing IT Product Co in Pune (Bhandarkar Road) Company: Seventh Contact Hiring Solutions Experience: 1 to 3 location: Pune Ref: 23057554 Summary: Customer Success Engineer with 1 to 3 years of experience in Customer Service, Account Management, Farming while working on MS Excel, SQL Queries, Data Analysis etc for a fast growing IT product company in Bhandarkar ...
- Trainer, Training,Product Trainer (Cards/Insurance) Company: Intelenet Global Services Private Limited Qualification: Any graduate Experience: 2 to 3 location: Pune Ref: 23373612 Summary: Trainer Roles & Responsibilities: Good analytical Skills. Conduct new hire training and On the Job Training.
- Associate Financial Auditor Job Objective: The Associate Auditor is an integral member of any Financial Audit and Professional Regulation Group engagement. He works under the guidance of a supervisor and applies generally accepted auditing standards in order to make sure that staff follows the government rules and regulations and top management’s directives when performing their ...
- US IT Recruiter – US Staffing Company: Vedicsoft Solutions India Private Limited Experience: 3 to 5 location: Hyderabad / Secunderabad Ref: 21691454
- PHP Developer Details: PHP MySqL developer, WordPress, Joomla, Magento, PHP frameworks Duties & Responsibilities: ## Experience in the Web Development using PHP Framework…