Senior Planner – Taylor Sterling – Construction & Engineering Recruitment Specialists
– Accurately record progress and adjust forecasts as required. Prepare reports on progress and causes of programme/progress variations.
– Weekly monitoring of project plan and preparation of weekly progress plan to be submitted for weekly project progress meeting and ensure timely notification of delays to PM / CM.
– Attend monthly project review meeting with Consultant / Project Management representative, prepare and submit report to management as required. Also prepare monthly progress report for all the projects based on site visits and project progress review.
– Coordinate information between other parties including Client, Suppliers and Contractors to determine and monitor the availability of materials and finished goods in line with programme.
– Preparation of information schedules inclusive of Architects, Engineers, nominations and long lead schedules.
– Preparation of critical path analysis and impact program in assessment of EOT. Liaise with the Project Manager and Quantity Surveyor to indicate cost and return forecasts at the agreed payment dates and throughout the contract.
– People Development.- Guide and motivate subordinates to enhance performance and produce quality work, and ensure that they are continuously developed for higher level roles.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Civil Engineering|
|Company Industry:||Construction/Civil Engineering|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|