Senior PMC I&C Engineer – CH2M Hill
CH2M is hiring a Senior I&C Engineer to join the PMC team for a significant onshore field development in Abu Dhabi. The project includes expansion of an onshore crude production field by 143,000 barrels a day (b/d).The project will also include construction of infrastructure facilities of wells, GOSP facilities and gas re-injection facilities.
– Direct & supervise a team of instrument/control engineers providing expertise and ensure the application of correct standards in the design and development of projects associated with gas processing, production and export.
– Full involvement in the P&Ids development, instrumentation package deliverables, control system architecture
– Participate in the process hazard analysis and level of protection analysis.
– Review and approve instrument data sheets and the as built drawings in liaison with the site-based construction, operations and maintenance personal.
– Review and approve the project functional design spec., DCS system design drawings, database and construction procedures, including; DCS control schemes, Instrument functional diagrams, loop diagrams, I/O assignments, etc..
– Review and approve the systems integration development, ensure safe, economic and technically sound decisions related to area of responsibility during EPC phase.
– Review & approve FAT and SAT procedures and attend the Testing the control systems during FAT and SAT test.
– Follow up with the EPC contractor the construction planning and progress on daily basis. Working on the definition and execution of instrumentation scope of work, man-hours estimates, manpower loading and schedules updates.
– Support the effort of resolving the pending and punched items during project stages.
– Review and approve the process logics as per the project specifications.
– Fully understand the company HSE policy, procedures, regulations and objectives as they relate to area of responsibility. Ensures that work under control is performed in a safe and environmentally sound manner.
– Provide on-site inst./control engineering consultation during construction, pre-commissioning & commissioning stage. Witness and sign off construction activities as completed, including loop functional checks, pre-commissioning and commissioning of the new systems.
– Participate in the training & development of assigned UAE national employees in the project.
– Perform additional work activities as directed by line manager.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Electrical Engineering|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|