Senior Sales Engineer Air Compressor – Juma Al Majid Holding Group
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalized CV to further boost your visibility. Our Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviors, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
Job Purpose: To be a primary technical resource for the Sales force and be responsible for actively driving and managing the Technical evaluation of the sales process. To communicate technical and product features to both business and technical users/ end-customers; to clearly emphasize the benefits & advantages of the particular product. To identify all technical issues of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process. Must be able to establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle to achieve sales goals.
1) Achieve the assigned quarterly & annual Sales Target in the rolling year.
2) Handles major customer groups as well as individual clients.
3) Extensively moves around in the assigned territory, to explore the market, meet existing & new customers to develop & grow business.
4) Is able to technically assess / verify user requirements & thereafter produce written techno-commercial proposals for submission to clients.
5) Is customer-centric: maintains & monitors an allocated client base & works to ensure customer satisfaction
6) Also attends to walk-in customers, while in the office, understand their requirements and offers right solutions.
7) Keeps record of submitted priced offers and other related correspondence with clients & systematically follows-up to close sales.
8) Manages his time effectively, in order to maximize his productivity.
9) Arranges & conducts live- Product demos to promote sales /introduce new products.
10) Reports weekly to the National Sales Manager on all sales activities conducted & also submits visit reports on client-calls made.
11) Actively gathers market intelligence about activities of competitors in the market and regularly updates thru’ weekly reports.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Real Estate|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|