Senior Structural Design Engineer – Taylor Sterling – Construction & Engineering Recruitment Specialists
•Working closely on construction plans with clients, architects, and other professionals
• Developing design ideas using CAD software
• Working out the loads and stresses on different parts of a structure
• Using computer simulations to predict how structures will react under different conditions
• Inspecting unsafe buildings and recommending options for repairs or demolition.
• Making sure that projects meet legal guidelines, environmental directives, and health and safety requirements
• Supervising project teams
• Giving progress reports to clients and senior managers
• Civil engineering degree is mandatory.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Civil Engineering|
|Company Industry:||Construction/Civil Engineering|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|