· Provide customer service by greeting and assisting customers and responding to customer inquiries and complaints.
· Direct and supervise employees engaged in sales, inventory-taking, reconciling cash receipts, or in performing services for customers.
· Examine merchandise to ensure that it is correctly priced and displayed and that it functions as advertised.
· Monitor sales activities to ensure that customers receive satisfactory service and quality goods.
· Instruct staff on how to handle difficult and complicated sales.
· Negotiate prices or terms of sales or service agreements.
· Prepare and submit sales contracts for orders.
· Visit establishments to evaluate needs or to promote product or service sales.
· Maintain customer records, using automated systems.
· Answer customers’ questions about products, prices, availability, or credit terms.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Retail & Wholesale|
|Monthly Salary:||US $2,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|
|Degree:||High school or equivalent|