Specialist – Commercial & Distribution Quality – Spectrum Talent Management
· Provide GxP support to Affiliate in terms of management of distribution complaints,
non-conformances, planned deviations, product action, change control and audit (internal and external)
· Work in close collaboration with relevant stakeholders (i.e. Supply Chain, Global Security, Master Data, Global Distribution, TPM QA) in order to deliver inputs in compliance with GxP requirements
· Maintain training plans for Commercial QA
· Provide overall technical and documentation support to commercial affiliates
· Participate in Distribution projects to provide QA compliance and manage projects and programs as assigned by BU Management
· Represent the Commercial Affiliates on Cross-Region/Divisional and/or Corporate teams
· Provide support in the review of quality agreements as necessary between quality system providers
· Collating and updating metrics and data for monthly management review elevation to Region & also for facilitating/running the monthly/quarterly Management Review meeting.
· Interfaces with several multi-functional areas, such as Commercial, Distribution, TPM QA Operations, etc. to document, review, and resolve metric performance reporting issues.
· Other responsibilities, as assigned.
|Job Location:||Mumbai, India|
|Job Role:||Quality Control|
|Company Industry:||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|