Sr. Mech Engineer – Rotating Equipment – Construction & Engineering Recruitment Specialists
Requirement for Sr. Mechanical Engineer – Rotating Equipment
Purpose of Job:
• Directs, coordinates, advises and technically supports to sustain asset integrity and reliability of wide range of rotating equipment including heavy duty Gas turbines-Generators and Steam Turbines.
• Conducts Troubleshooting, failure analysis, resolution of chronic reliability issues & participates in Reliability Centered Maintenance studies and shall be able to develop the strategies for up gradation or replacement of obsolete equipment and systems.
Minimum Job Requirements:
• B. Sc. in Mechanical Engineering.
• 9 years experience and specialized knowledge in rotating equipment maintenance, repair, diagnostic and analysis, including a variety of large compressors, pumps and turbines in an oil/gas or petrochemical industry.
• Familiarity with CMMMS (Maximo preferred).
• Familiarity with Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) techniques.
• Good spoken and written English. Knowledge of Arabic is preferable.
• Analytical and precise communication skills.
You can Apply for this job by logging in with your OilExec Account. If you dont have an account yet then you can create one using our Register CV Page.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Mechanical Engineering|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|