Sr. Operations Engineer – Construction & Engineering Recruitment Specialists
Purpose of Job:
• Provides coordination and support to the Operations Department – V Manager and Section Heads to ensure safe, efficient and optimal functioning of the Propane Dehydrogenation, Delayed Coker and Special Carbon Black Sections activities to ensure reliable, efficient and safe operations at optimum cost.
Minimum Job Requirements:
• B.Sc. in Chemical Engineering or equivalent.
• Minimum 9 years experience in refinery / gas processing plant operations of which 4 years should have been at senior engineer level.
• High level of relevant technical knowledge and application.
• Management and planning skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Data analysis and report writing skills. Full knowledge of DCS.
• Must have good computer skills – MS Office, MAXIMO.
• Attention to detail. Quick and sound decision making and judgement.
• Very good oral and written English. Arabic language is preferable.
You can Apply for this job by logging in with your OilExec Account. If you dont have an account yet then you can create one using our Register CV Page.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|