Store Manager – Beauty – Al Tayer Group LLC.
To manage and develop the team in order to achieve high levels of revenue, whilst maintaining brand image, operational compliance and customer satisfaction
• Drive sales, monitor performance and identify commercial opportunities and make recommendations to meet and exceed sales targets
• Cultivate a culture of excellent customer service, leading by example. Resolve customer complaints effectively and promptly.
• Minimise stock loss through the management, implementation and adherence of ATG policies and procedures.
• Analyse stock management information available to ensure sales opportunities are maximised.
• Provide and analyse reports in order to gain understanding of current performance trends, to identify commercial opportunities and ensure Buying/Planning are aware of stock related feedback.
• Prepare and implement stock takes in store in liaison with the Operations team.
• Recommend, manage and/or support sales promotions and brand activities through effective planning and preparation to meet expectations. Feedback to relevant parties.
• Establish and maintain effective professional relationships with key business partners.
• Understand customer profiles and ensure feedback is provided on Marketing, Buying and Planning to relevant parties
• Ensure Visual Merchandising standards are maintained within brand guidelines. Implement Company expectations of standards, maintenance and cleanliness.
• Monitor sales per square foot to ensure maximum productivity within brand and store specifications
• Keep abreast of market trends and competitor activity and provide feedback/recommendations to the Company.
• Ensure all Company policies and procedures are implemented and adhered to.
• Ensure Company Health & Safety standards are adhered to at all times.
• Provide leadership and direction to team members towards the achievement of goals and objectives
• Coach and motivate team to enhance performance and produce quality work, and ensure that they are continuously developed for higher level roles.
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs):
• Net Sales
Business Effectiveness/ Productivity
• SCR Score
• Mystery Shopping Score
• Amber Recruitment
Leadership/ Managerial Behaviour
• Employee Turnover
Key Internal and External Interactions:
• Store Staff
• Visual Merchandisers
• Loss Prevention
• Mall Management
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|