Store Manager – Starbucks – Dubai – M.H. Alshaya Co.
As a Store Manager for one of our most recognisable brands, you will provide the Starbucks ‘service experience’ consistently for all customers, and ensure that they receive the highest quality product possible. You will also ensure that all company policies, store operating standards and procedures are communicated effectively to partners and are maintained and consistently followed.
Your other duties will include:
* Maintaining store appearance and equipment to the highest possible standards
* Following safety and security guidelines to create and maintain the safest environment possible for partners and customers
* Organising work throughout the store to deliver efficient, speedy customer service and profitable operation.
Qualifications & Requirements:
You will have:
* Proven store management experience
* Food retail management experience
* Excellent English skills
* Good numerical, analytical, interpersonal and networking skills
* The ability to develop and motivate a team.
About the Brand: Being a Starbucks partner means having the opportunity to be something more than an employee. Gigantic possibilities lie ahead-to grow as a person, in your career and in your community. To live the Starbucks mission and to be a leader. It’s the opportunity to become your personal best. To be connected to something bigger. To be meaningful to the world. And to be recognized for all of it. It’s all here for you.
About Us: M.H. Alshaya Co., one of the world’s leading retail franchise companies, operates over 50 of the world’s most recognised retail brands in the United Arab Emirates including Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, Victoria’s Secret, The Cheesecake Factory, Boots, M.A.C and Pottery Barn. With over 600 stores, we are growing fast and looking for talented individuals to join our team.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Catering/Food Services/Restaurants|