Strategy Director, AED 27,000 per month negotiable, Dubai – Sapphire Recruitment Consultants
Our client is a leading Brand Agency. You will be an experienced Brand Strategist, and have excellent instincts with regards human behavior, business strategy and general marketing theory. You will play a leading role in conceiving and delivering thoughtful brand strategy and architecture, and will provide leadership for a small brand strategy team and support for the overall innovation team. This role also covers our principal offices in London, Sydney and Hong Kong and requires some travel – estimated at 15% of your time.
You must have either branding experience in a Branding Agency (preferred) or branding experience in an in-house Brand department.
• Work as a leading brand strategist, with a passion for creativity, popular culture, understanding how humans think/interact, platforms and problem solving
• Conduct & manage client interviews/relationships at senior management and CEO/Board levels
• Apply robust creative processes to every brief and purposefully seek out strong resonant ideas that can transform brand/business opportunities
• Create a proven and creative process for building and evolving brands over time and uncovering deep consumer insights
• Continuously create and drive relevant POV’s to share internally and to clients
• Develop & deploy proven and counter intuitive thinking and tools as part of revised M2i methodology
• Play a lead role in the interrogation of RFPs and briefs, and work closely with the Group Innovation Director and the innovation team in shaping transformative ideas and brand insights
• Build a knowledge bank of future brand trends, best-in-class execution, sector spotlights & opportunities and prevailing strategic challenges
• Work closely with the Group Innovation Director to actively build an award-winning portfolio for creativity, and the business’s reputation for brand innovation with thought leadership pieces, relevant industry conferences and public speaking events
• Work to identify and develop new business opportunities through business insight and thought leadership, and a first-class industry network & presence
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Marketing and PR|
|Company Industry:||Human Resources|