Wavespace Lead Facilitator – Senior Manager – Ernst & Young
Interested in pushing boundaries and making the art of the possible a reality? EY wavespace is where we curate talent and technology, bringing them together in a collaboration proven to energize and align teams, to solve problems and create meaningful outcomes — faster.
EY wavespace is all about inspiring human ingenuity. It accelerates creativity by equipping individuals with the right mindset and tools, helping organizations thrive in the Transformative Age.
Across the world, we have a connected network of wavespace centers in some of the most dynamic and innovative urban areas. In our wavespace centers we help our clients to explore and test ideas, solutions and products — with specialist teams and technologies from virtual reality, to AI, to robotics and more.
We are looking for a lead facilitator to join our MENA Wavespace team to help solve some of our client’s most pressing challenges and build a better working world.
Your key responsibilities
- Collaborate with the client and the EY team to develop a clear understanding of the objective of a client session
- Participate in architecting the design of a client session, working closely with the Wavespace Experience Designer to deliver on the objectives of the session and to create an exceptional client experience
- Coordinate logistics and resources to ensure that all technology is delivered and functions, that all activities are planned and signed-off, and that all material is available
- Manage and obtain sign-off on any costings related to a session with the relevant stakeholder(s)
- Manage and lead workshops for client leaders including C-Suite individuals and board members of the largest firms in the world
- Create an engaging and safe place for clients to participate and share diverse inputs
- Encourage healthy discussion and debate, and manage challenging discussions and viewpoints from senior stakeholders to reach consensus and an agreed way forward
- Engage with teams across EY on a regular basis to identify and scope activation sessions for their clients, to influence future sales
- Be in the market to sell wavespace as a service directly to clients based on demand from EY teams
- Drive the operationalization of Wavespace via identification of best practices, designing operating model and managing talent strategy and people development across teams
- Design mobile events including event design, space design, logistic organisation and vendor management
- Create unique content to help brand wavespace as an immersive selling environment
- Foster a collaborative work environment and distribute accountability among EY team members partaking in a client session to shape high quality and insightful sessions
- Train the next generation of facilitators across the EY MENA network
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Marketing and PR|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|