Western Graphic Designer – Development Department – Randstad MENA
Western Graphic Designer
Our client is a leading player in home retail in Middle East’s, North Africa and Indian subcontinent. They need a talented Graphic Designer to join the team. Are you an ambitious designer with strong skills and experience in Design process and CAD tools (photoshop, illustrator etc). If you have 3-4 years of experience within the home retail industry and design experience in a multi-category format we want to hear from you!
They’re offering great development programs, amazing offices and great team culture, plus 30 days of paid holiday, visa, yearly ticket and much more.
Art Direction and Style Guidance
– Deliver the future themes (furniture, household and Kids) according to global trends.- Facilitate the global art direction and coordination through the Style Matrix.- Collaborate with buying, marketing & visual marketing teams to ensure successful implementation and execution of product ranges- Participate actively to the Design Watch and its communication within the company (Exhibitions reports, fairs, territory visits, etc…)
– Deliver designs, graphics and patterns which are compliant with the themes and the company’s strategy- Effective coordination with factories/suppliers for design selections and range building when required- Deliver high quality and reliable deliverables following company’s standards- Ensure the respect of the deadlines- Support the Industrial Design Team by giving clear art direction and guidance on product development
– Post Graduate or Diploma in Product/Graphic Design or equivalent- Relevant experience in home retail industry
– Design experience in a multi-category and format retail set up- Middle East experience will be an added advantage- Leadership and convincing capabilities required- High creativity skills (art direction, graphics, products curating)- Excellent Knowledge about home products
– Professional skillset on Design process and CAD tools (photoshop, illustrator etc)- Detail oriented and excellent team player- Planning and Organizing skills- Good technical knowledge on product development (soft furnishings, textile printing, hard goods)
If you’re looking for the next step being a Designer career, apply today!
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 14 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.
|Job Location:||United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Design, Creative, and Arts|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|